If you’re a Floridian, you know that the summer heat can be sweltering. Your air conditioner is essential not only for the comfort of your home but for your family’s health and safety, especially during extreme temperatures. However, no AC system is immune to malfunctions or breakdowns.
Recognizing when you need 24-hour AC repair in Orlando can mean the difference between having a working home cooling system and being stuck without one for too long! In this blog post, we’ll go over warning signs of an emergency AC repair scenario to help you determine if it’s time to call on professionals for assistance.
1. Unusually Loud Noises: If you hear strange, loud noises coming from your unit, it could be a sign of an issue with the system’s fan or other internal components. In these cases, call for 24-hour AC repair in Orlando.
2. Strange Odors: The presence of strange odors can indicate that something is wrong with your air conditioner and should not be ignored. Foul smells like burning wires or fumes emanating from the unit are especially worrisome and require immediate professional attention.
3. Excessive Humidity: An AC unit’s primary job is to dehumidify the air in your home by removing moisture from inside your house and redistributing cool air throughout each room. If your home is excessively humid, it could be a sign that your unit isn’t working properly and needs to be serviced.
4. Leaking Water: If you notice water dripping from or around the AC unit, it’s important to call emergency AC repair in Orlando right away. Leaks can indicate a more serious issue with the system’s refrigerant lines, condenser coils, or drain lines.
5. Short Cycling: The normal cycle of a residential air conditioning system in Orlando, FL involves the unit turning on and off at regular intervals when set to its optimal temperature setting. However, if your unit is cycling on and off too frequently or runs for shorter than usual periods of time before shuttering down, it could indicate a problem with the compressor or other internal components.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your AC system or require AC maintenance near Orlando, FL, it’s important to call a professional immediately.
The technicians at Comfort Zone Air Conditioning AH Corp. can provide 24-hour AC repair in Orlando to help get your unit back up and running quickly, so you won’t have to suffer through the summer heat any longer.
Contact Comfort Zone Air Conditioning AH Corp. today at (407) 234-0128 for more information!